Everyone in this planet use pen, but they are not as high-quality and luxurious as an expensive pen since expensive pen often provides gold nibs, better balance, better balance, higher workmanship, and more. Thus, these expensive pens are used for many purposes, since it is the work of art that you can enjoy using a little more. However, it is hard to choose, which of these expensive pens that suit your style and interest most, since it comes in different styles, quality, and brands. Nevertheless, we have done some research to give you some insights into the top 10 best expensive pens you can purchase without any hesitation.
Related Post: Top 10 Best Parker Pens In 2021
Best Expensive Pen Review
10. PARKER Duofold International Fountain Pen
This expensive pen from Parker is a symbol of excellence, due to the high commitment in its craftsmanship. Moreover, this pen is delicately crafted from precious and high-quality resin with the resistant material coming in a range of elegant and bright colors. Thus, the prestige range is of metal and finished with an exquisite Chevron or Chiseled pattern that creates precise, flawless lines to ensure your finest writing experience.
- Solid white precious resin barrel with 23-karat gold-plated trims
- 18-karat solid gold bi-tonal rhodium-plated nib
- Fine nib
- Black ink.
9. Cross Peerless Fonderie 47 Collector’s Edition Matte Black
This expensive Rollerball pen is designed from an inspiration of a weapon. So, each pen features black PVD plating with a gold-plated appointment, a moniker disk of reformed AK47 steel, and the unique serial number of a gun destroyed to create it. Plus, you can convert it into a ballpoint pen or creamy porous felt-tip pen by just changing the refill to your desired type of tip.
- Matte black PVD-plated finish
- Blackened AK47 steel moniker inset in premium threaded cap
- One black gel ink rollerball refill in pen
- Can be converted into a ballpoint pen or creamy porous felt-tip pen
- Lifetime mechanical.
8. Моntblаnс Мeistеrstüсk Collection Ballpoint Pen
This expensive pen is designed with a rotating device and made from very high-quality and precious resin. Hence, the pen buckle has a gold-plated pen holder that engraved its individual number. And it was decorated with three gold-plated rings.
- Ballpoint pen with a rotating device
- Made from black precious resin
- Black precious resin cap.
7. Cross Townsend Black Lacquer Selectip Rollerball Pen
The Cross brand was founded by jewelry makers and artisans of usable luxury, and they have been crafting this expensive pen for years. In addition, this pen is designs in precious metals like silver, gold, and platinum as well as beautiful details like inset precious stones.
- Includes 1 black gel ink rolling ball refill in pen
- Lifetime mechanical.
6. PARKER Sonnet Rollerball Pen
If you are looking for an expensive pen that will give you clean and beautiful writing. This Parker Sonnet rollerball pen is the right one since this rollerball pen has fine stainless steel tip boasts, a matte black lacquer cap, and a barrel accented. Also, it is meticulously handmade and carefully checked for flawless quality, with the goal to provides you a high precision and exceptional writing comfort.
- Matte black lacquer cap and barrel
- Rollerball design with a fine stainless steel tip.
5. Waterman Expert Rollerball Pen, Stainless Steel
The Waterman expensive rollerball pen comes with a sophisticated brushed stainless steel body, with a ballpoint nib that you can produce each line flawlessly. Moreover, it is handcrafted by a very skillful craftsman to give you an executive styling and supreme comfort when you are writing. Smooth as silk, precise as a scalpel. Plus, this unique, streamlined nib provides you with a supple thrill as it glides smoothly across the paper, delivering bold lines and fluid curves with all the grace and authority of an aristocratic hand.
- Sophisticated brushed stainless steel body
- Gleaming 23 karat gold trim and clip
- Broad ring embellished with the brand name.
4. Waterman Hémisphère Rollerball Pen
With this expensive Waterman Hémisphère rollerball pen, you can transform your signature style to another level. The designer exquisitely made it with beautiful finishes and fashionable patterns that provide the perfect balance of light. Also, with its skillfully constructed rollerball nib, it unites the tradition of liquid ink with ultimate comfort and convenience just for you.
- Elegantly slim design for a delicate lightness
- Bold, glossy black lacquered barrel
- Sleek palladium plated trim
- Slim clip and broad ring.
3. Fisher Space AG7 Original Astronaut Space Pen
The expensive pen’s material is from all solid brass with an extremely hard chrome plating. And, it has a very positive and substantial feeling click mechanism. Thus, you can easily press down on the top to extend the refill and press the side button to retract the refill. Moreover, it is designed to assure you that you will always retract the point before you slide it in your pocket.
- Writes at any angle, even in zero gravity
- Writes in extreme temperatures from -30F to 250F.
2. Everyman Gunmetal Grafton Pen
The expensive pen here is a high-quality pen. It will not rush or wear as its anodized aluminum coat protects it over time. Moreover, this metal pen feels perfectly balanced in your hand, while the comfy groove grip makes it easy on your skin. Plus, it also comes with a refill that is 7 mm black cartridge.
- A sturdy and high-quality pen
- Weighted metal
- Versatile with refills.
1. Scriveiner Luxury Pen
We crafted out this expensive pen out of brass with a black lacquer finish and gold appointments. This pen has a perfect weight and balance for your writing comfort. Thus, this is the pen that will impress in any environment. It is beautifully presented and a hidden compartment underneath holds a spare refill.
- Made out of brass with a black lacquer finish and gold appointments
- One ballpoint pen with installed Schmidt P900 medium black refill.
Choosing the best expensive pen that suits your style of writing and interest is not an easy task. However, we can totally figure it all that out for you. After you have read our article, we hope that we could help you find the right one.