Lately, have you been feeling the ache on your hand which you believed is caused by you spending too much time using your mouse? This is a modern issue that has been happening on almost everyone because all of us interact and complete tasks daily using a computer with a mouse. When you spend too much time using the simple mouse, it will hurt your hand and you will see the long-term effects afterward. Therefore, it is very important to take precautionary methods to protect your hand and wrist. Hence, we would like to introduce a new modern mouse that will definitely enhance your productivity and relieve your pain. This is a compiled list of top ten best handshoe mouses.
Best Handshoe Mouse Review
10. Hippus M2WB-LC Wired Light Click HandShoe Mouse
The best handshoe mouse that we have come a crossed so far is this Hippus M2WB-LC handshoe mouse. If you have been experiencing, carpal tunnel syndrome, be sure to consider this handshoe mouse. This handshoe mouse aims to provide ultimate comfort for our hand to rest and relax while using. It has the curvature and contour for the fingers, palms, thumb, and wrist to rest on. There is also 2 button mouse with a scroll wheel as a simple mouse. This mouse also works at fast speed and demonstrates a very wide CPI range.
- This handshoe mouse is designed to maximize convenience.
- Fits with hand sizes 6.9 inches to 7.7 inches.
- This handshoe mouse is compatible with Windows(all version), Mac OS, Linux, and Unix.
- This handshoe shoe has many useful functions.
- This item weights 8 ounces.
You must see this: Top 10 Best Cordless Mouse In 2020
9. Hippus M2UB-LC Wireless Light Click HandShoe Mouse
This Handshoe mouse is designed to support your hands and fingers from gripping and pinching. It can also allow your hands to relax.
- Light design
- The wireless works really fine.
- Available in many hand sizes
- Support your hand while using it.
Don’t forget to check: Top 10 Best Ergonomic Mouse Pads In 2020
8. YOUZI 2.4G Ergonomic Wireless Mouse
Most of us are usually tired of the traditional mouse so that we need to switch to this handshoe mouse to take care of our hands and fingers. There is a USB receiver that is stored in the slot at the bottom of the mouse.
- The scanning process is really fast.
- The touch screen is 3.7 inches and in color.
- This machine can do multi-page scanning.
- Can use with various Operating system such as Windows, Mac, Linux..
7. Wired Vertical Mouse
You will not be able to take your eyes off this ergonomic handshoe mouse that is designed to encourage healthy and neutral wrist and arm position for right-handed people.
- The mouse sensitivity is superb.
- This is a smart handshoe mouse because it will enter power saving mode after 8 minutes of no movement.
- Offers great compatibility with Windows, Mac, Linux…
6. J-Tech Digital Wired Ergonomic Vertical USB Mouse
J-Tech is one of the leading in technology products. It is made from ABS materials. The working voltage is only 5V and 165mA. The response rate is quite fast as well, which is 125Hz and 310g.
- Ergonomic Design to give you a comfortable position
- Sturdy look and professional design
- Wide compatibility with many operating systems such as Windows 7/8/10, XP, Vista 7/8 and Linux
5. DELUX Wireless Vertical Mouse Rechargeable
Delux Wireless Vertical Mouse is a compact and mini but very functional handshoe mouse. It has a built-in 500mA rechargeable battery that can last up to 3 hours per full charge. You can also use Type C-USB.
- Professional look
- Mini and Exquisite design
4. Bluetooth Mouse
You can always recharge this mouse. This handshoe mouse will make sure you are able to keep your wrist and hands in the correct and healthy position. The design is also pretty unique with an ergonomic concept.
- Can connect to your PC via Bluetooth or wirelessly.
- This handshoe mouse can support 3 devices at a time.
- The scroll wheel at the left side is functional.
3. Wireless Ergonomic Mouse
You do not have to concern about spending extra cash on the battery to replace. With this wireless ergonomic mouse, you can recharge the battery.
- This handshoe mouse is 2.4G wireless.
- There is a 1000/1600/2400 DPI switch button.
- Support Blue tooth 4.0
2. Anker 2.4G Wireless Vertical Ergonomic Optical Mouse
This is another simple yet functional which is really affordable. Its weight is 6.3 ounces. The buttons are so silent while clicking. This mouse is a good choice if you have to work long hours with a mouse and computer.
- 800/1200/ 1600 DPI Resolution Optical
- There are many other things in the package such as 1.4G USB receiver.
1. Logitech M570 Wireless Trackball Mouse
The tenth product on our list goes to Logitech M570. This has a trackball that includes the Logitech Unifying receiver. The battery life is super awesome that you can go up to 18 months without changing batteries.
- It uses Logitech.
- It operates with w.4 GHz Wireless.
- Very suitable price for a low-budget plan
- Easy and quick to use
You might like this: Best Laptop Under 400 In 2020
When it comes to picking handshoe mouse(s), it is not easy when there is a variety of different types of handshoe mouses available on sale. So, you need to know your preference, comfortability, and budget range clearly so that you can choose the best handshoe mouse and use it for a longer period. We hope that this article can provide all of the necessary information you need before making your final decision. This article will provide the creditability, assurance for a safe and smart shopping!