High speed scanner is used to scan and store the content of your documents and convert them into digital files more efficiently and save your time. Hence, it scans your important documents such as images, posters, magazine pages, and more. However, it is not easy to pick which of these scanners that suit you, due to the differences in quality, sizes, and brands. Hence, we have done some research to give you some insight into the top 10 best high-speed scanners you can make a purchase.
Best High Speed Scanner Review
10. Panasonic KV-N1058X Network Scanner
This scanner from Panasonic is a very high-speed scanner, with a scanning speed of 65 PPM and an active double feed roller system that ensures all types of documents you want. Moreover, it is designed to create searchable documents, automatically rotate scanned images to the correct orientation, or process barcoded documents.
- Scanning Speed of 65 PPM
- Includes Image Capture Plus Software and Premier OCR Compression Software
- Weight 4.1 pounds
9. Visioneer Patriot H80 Duplex Scanner
If you are looking for the fastest scanner, this high speed scanner is the perfect one for you since it could scan up to 88 pages or 176 images per minute. Hence, it offers nine presets for you to choose by pressing a single button. Plus, it can also correct any mistakes, and remove unwanted marks as well as wrinkles or smudges that you don’t want.
- High-speed USB 3.0 interface
- Duplex scanner with 120-sheet automatic document feeder
- Optical character recognition software
- Extra-wide ADF for continuous paper feeding
- Weight 9.2 pounds.
8. Brother ADS3000N High-Speed Network Document Scanner
The high speed scanner from Brother is very durable and reliable in assisting you to simplify, captured, managed, processed, and delivered your documents. Thus, this high-speed document scanner lets you process single and double-sided materials in a single pass, with the speed of up to 50 pages per minute.
- Scan directly to Microsoft SharePoint
- A powerful suite of scanning software
- Can process materials as large as 8.5” wide x 196” long
- Weight 9.81 pounds.
7. Plustek eScan SharePoint A250
The Plustek high-speed scanner comes with a barcode recognition that automatically separates documents for easy bulk scanning, and helps ensure the confidentiality of your documents. This scanner could store multiple SharePoint accounts and choose to scan to respective libraries based on each person of your preference since it has a password to protect your documents. Hence, it offers image processing for inserting watermark, remove blank pages, remove punch holes, and recognition tool to rename the document to the barcode information.
- Fast duplex scanning, scans PDF, JPG or TIFF
- Built-in image enhancement, cropping, and blank page removal
- Customized individual account settings for required or repeated tasks
- eScan sends your document with greater efficiency.
- Barcode recognition
- Weight 6.17 pounds.
6. Xerox DocuMate 6440 Duplex Document Scanner
This high-speed scanner offers you the fast and less time-consuming scanner you could ever find. Its scanning speeds are up to 60 pages or 120 images per minute. In addition, you can quickly select to scan your documents in one of the destinations you want by pressing a single button, in popular file formats, with 9 presets.
- Convert paper documents into searchable PDF files
- Visioneer acuity technology
- Exceptional small footprint at 12.5″ x 7.5″ x 6.6 (W×D×H)
- Weight 9.26 pounds.
Don’t forget to check: Top 10 Best Portable Scanner In 2020
5. Raven Original Document Scanner
The raven high speed scanner is made for you. This scanner could scan with speeds up to 17 pages per minute and with a duplex two-sided scanning and a 50 sheet automatic document feeder. It is also designed with a large 7 inch LCD touchscreen that prevents crooked pages and automatic blank page removal for optimal scanning workflow. Thus, with its built-in document editing tool, it allows you to rotate and crop scanned pages that you want to adjust, remove pages that you don’t want, and name documents before sending and add additional pages after you scan your documents.
- All scanned documents produce searchable PDFs with OCR
- Free Raven Cloud subscription included for unlimited secure cloud storage
- Wireless scanning
- Large 7″ LCD screen
- Weight 6.17 pounds.
4. Fujitsu ScanSnap iX1500 Color Duplex Document Scanner
This high speed scanner from Fujitsu offers you a double-sided scanning with an advanced paper feeding system, with a scanning speed of up to 30 ppm, with 50 page automatic document feeder, and an optical resolution of up to 600 dpi. Moreover, the built-in software will organize and cleans up your documents with automatic cropping, blank page deletion, and more. Hence, with its simplistic icon, it will allow you to check on scanning statuses and choose save-to destinations easily.
- Connects via USB cable or Wi-Fi
- Simplistic icon
- 4. 3-Inch touch screen
- Weight 7.5 pounds.
3. Epson DS-530 Document Scanner
The high speed scanner from Epson will not disappoint you, with it 35-pages-per-minute reliable workhorse, it could scan large stacks of your documents. Thus, this scanner designed to manage high scan volume for increased productivity, in which it comes with a 50-page ADF and 4000-page daily duty cycle, and it could scan extra-long pages up to 240″ in length.
- Comes with both TWAIN and ISIS drivers
- DS-530 color document scanner
- AC adapter and power cable
- Weight 8.1 pounds.
2. HP ScanJet Pro 2000 s1 Sheet-feed OCR Scanner
This is the perfect high speed scanner for you if you seek to find a fast and affordable scanner, which designed to handle everything from simple color jobs to complex workflows. Hence, the scanning speed is up to 30 pages per minute, 60 images per minute, and 2,000 pages per day with a single-pass. Plus, it also includes the auto crop, exposure, orient, plus blank page, background cleanup, edge erase, merge pages, straighten content, color drop out.
- Auto document feeder
- Full-featured TWAIN and ISIS (R)
- HP Scan software
- Weight 5.7 pounds.
1. Canon imageFORMULA R40 Office Document Scanner
The high speed scanner from Canon is the best scanner that could assist you in organizing your documents. Thus, it can scan both sides of a document at the same time. It can scans up to 40 pages per minute, with a 60 sheet automatic feeder, and one touch operation. Moreover, it’s Optical Character Recognition (OCR) help you to create searchable and editable information, and allow you to scan all types of documents easily.
- Windows and Mac TWAIN driver
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- Weight 11.25 pounds.
Choosing the best high speed scanner that would fit your need is not an easy task, it is time-consuming and tiring. However, we can totally figure it all that out for you. We hope that you can pick the right one.