If you’re thinking about designing your new office space or renovating the old one, carpeting is indeed one of the salient features that come to mind. A good quality carpet not only feels good under your feet. It also enhances your work environment. However, there are a few things to consider, such as installation, pricing, durability, design, and maintenance. Choosing the right carpet fiber, padding and style can prove to be a hassle too. Carpets made from synthetic fiber can impact air quality and even cause respiratory problems.
In that case, you can go for eco-friendly jute or wool carpets. You also need to assess furniture movement and foot traffic in different portions of your office and get the best one accordingly. Lighting and other attributes can make the carpet you see online appear different upfront. Besides, with a ready flooring plan, you can avoid costly mistakes in the carpet installation and ensure perfect placement.
You might want to take a look at this: Top 10 Best Office Chair Casters In 2020
Best Office Carpets Review
10. Mohawk Home Aurora Radiance Area Rug
Inspired by the splendor of nature, shades of aqua weave alongside cool tones of chartreuse in this abstract floral printed carpet. Decades of success in the home furnishing industry prove Mohawk Home carpets to be a reliable choice. This carpet comes in three exquisite yet subtle designs that would adorn your white and gray office space without being obtrusive.
The Wear-Dated nylon used in this carpeting makes it resilient against daily wear and tear.
- Available in 9 sizes starting from 2’0x8’0 to 10’0x14’0 and three different colors.
- Made of stain-resistant, durable and latex-backed 100% nylon cut pile with a height of 0.50 inches.
- Can be washed easily with a mild detergent and water solution.
9. Safavieh Fontana Shag Collection
office carpets Crafted with high-density polypropylene fibers, this contemporary rug is perfect for commercial use. The quality craftsmanship of the carpet enhances its looks and durability. Enjoy a designer style carpet that isn’t too heavy on your pockets with Safavieh.
- A two-inch thickness of the pile is high enough to provide a pleasant feeling underfoot.
- Virtually non-shedding.
- Comes in six solid colors to help you create a sophisticated look in your office.
8. iCustomRug Spartan Weather Warrior Duty Area Rug
If you’re looking for a thin yet heavy-duty carpet that lies flat without fraying ends iCustomRug is what you need.
Polyester and polypropylene fibers used in the carpet provide great floor protection from heavy traffic and dirt.
- Natural non-slip backing made of rubber.
- Remarkably stain-resistant and it can also be placed in the entranceway of your office or outdoor staircases.
- Easily installed and the rubber-backing can be cut with scissors to length.
7. FF Hallway Traditional Long Area Rug
Decorate your office hallway with this long area rug with a traditional print that is both soothing and sophisticated to the eyes.Good quality polyester fiber with gel-backing makes it suitable to last for years even in the high traffic areas of your office.
- Dirt or spills can be easily removed with wet washing cloth and mild detergent.
- The surface is water-repellent, antistatic and it does not shed.
- Safe from health hazards as it is compliant with the Standards for textile products.
6. Unique Loom Trellis Collection
If you are tired of seeing those solid color rugs, the geometric design of this one is sure to lift your mood.
The geometric look of the carpet along with its soft cotton backing makes it a perfect choice to complement your office space hues.
- Mold, mildew, and stain-resistant.
- Available in square, standard, round and runner sizes with colors in beige, terracotta and light gray.
- The thickness of the rug is 0.5 inches.
Check this out: Top 10 Best Office Chair Without Wheels In 2020
5. nuLOOM Bernetta Hand-Tufted Ombre Runner Rug
Give your office space a fresh look with this easy-care carpet. This hand-tufted, contemporary rug with synthetic fiber not only looks expensive but also feels good to tread on.
- Doesn’t slide on the hardwood.
- Feels soft underfoot.
- Comes with a subtle ombre effect.
4. nuLOOM Elva Hand Braided Jute Runner Rug office carpets
Bring your office carpets or home office space effortless sophistication with eco-friendly nuLOOM carpets. Combine durability and style with this carpet which is made of 60% cotton and 40% jute.
- Works best in low traffic areas.
- Available sizes are 2’6″ x8′, 4’x6′ and 5’x8″
- Careful maintenance is needed, unlike the machine-made rugs.
3. Majestic Looms Classic Victorian Rug office carpets
office carpets Neutral tones combined with vintage hints of this carpet is ideal for your workplace. The easygoing style of this affordable luxury rug will add a touch of class to your office.
- Durable in high traffic areas.
- Naturally resists fading, staining, and bacteria.
2. Moonwalk Enhanced Anti Fatigue Standing Desk Mat
office carpets Impress your clients and co-workers with an anti-fatigue mat while maximizing your comfort, made of premium quality polyurethane foam that makes standing in your office hours less tedious than it used to be.
- Ergonomically designed to enhance comfort.
- Increases blood flow and reduces muscle stress from moving around.
1. Superior Elegant Clifton Area Rug office carpets
office carpets Crafted and woven with high quality 100% polypropylene fiber for a premium carpet that accents your office decor with unique elegance. Soft, plush and durable design that performs well in high traffic.
- Material is hydrophobic, antistatic, and moth-proof.
- A non-skid under the carpet pad is recommended.
- Moisture and mildew resistant.
we hope our detailed list of the ten best office carpets was of help to you!