As an office worker, there is a need to purchase a perfect office chair without Wheels so that you can concentrate to work well and comfortably. There are many types of office chairs in the market. This article will work you through picking the office chair without a wheel. We have carefully selected the 10 best office chair without a wheel for you to consider.
You might be interested in Top 10 Best Leather Office Chairs
Office Chair Without Wheels Review
10. Boss Office Products Leather Sled Base Side Chair in Black
The Boss Office chair is famous for its classic design which is upholstered with a black leather plus. Another best feature of it is its thick contour cushion of both its back and seat. It is in black color.
- Can move smoothly over hard surface ad plush carpeting
- tubular steel frame coated with Black scratch resistant finish
You might be also like: Office Chair Caster
9. 2xhome Eiffel Style EamesLeg Mid Century Modern Dining
Fun working atmosphere is made possible with a 2xhome chair. It has many bright colors to choose from with the same matte finish. What should be noticed about the chair is that it does not have the thin plastic material feature like the ordinary plastic chair. Its plastic is thick enough to make you sit comfortably and can be cleaned easily.
- Ergonomically shaped
- Straight wooden dowel legs
- Light to move or carry around but very sturdy
8. AVE SIX Oakley Faux Leather Task Chair with Gold Chrome Base
enhance your office look with this AVE chair. If you have to work in a field where the interaction between customers is necessary then you need to create a good environment for your office. Therefore, this chair plays a big part in providing your customers with the best service.
- Armless chair which can also use to decorate your dining room
- Sleek design with sturdy feature
7. Accent Chair for Living Room/Bed Room with Armrest
As its name suggests, the chair has many functions with its elegant design. For office purposes, it can place in the meeting room. It has a unique back design which is friendly for your waist.
- Made with premium velvet fabric and filled with high-density sponge
- Easy to assemble
- Has the massage accent
6. Boss Office Products Ivy League Executive Guest Chair in Black
Boss Office chair is the type of chair that is appropriate to place in a high-class working space such as the office in the ministry or embassy. The wood that makes the chair has a traditional mahogany finish and the cushion is closed with a handcrafted button. Those features make the chair the best looking high-class chair.
- Easy to clean
- Enhance the office look
- Long term usage
Check this out: Top 10 Best Fabric Office Chairs
5. ARDICO Home Office Chair
ARDICO offers a stylish soft velvet fabric chair that is aesthetically pleasing and has excellent endurance. You can assemble it yourself with the provided instruction manual. The swivel chair can rotate 360 degrees. Besides its accessibility, the thick padded seat will keep you comfy while you work. You can set this swivel chair in your bedroom, living room, and guest room as well. ARDICO’s home office chair comes equipped with sturdy nylon wheels that can carry any load up to 250 pounds. You can have this chair in green color.
- Easy assembling process
- Equipped with easy-care fabric
4. Art Leon Modern Swivel Accent Chair
You can bring a touch of style with Art Leon’s Swivel accent chair. The swivel accent chair combines the vintage style with a modern flair. The upgraded 360-degree swivel chair will be a great addition to your bedroom, living room, dining room, office, or other rooms. It will provide you with a comfortable seating experience with its well-cushioned and firm seating area. The swivel chair comes equipped with a mid-century modern design and four beech legs. Art Leon has used a high-quality polyester cotton fabric to upholster it. You can find it in any color ranging from fabric to grey.
- Beechwood legs with walnut lacquer finish
- The load capacity of 330 pounds
- Polyester and cotton blended fabric
3. CoVibrant Succinct Office Reception Chairs
The modern design from CoVibrant Succinct Office Reception Chairs provides you a unique and modern feeling to your office. It is unique from the other office chair in the sense that Succinct design instead of traditional a thick cushion and yet it is still able to give you a high level of comfort.
- Easy to assemble
- Curve backrest
- Stability ensurance
2. LIXBD Furniture Stool/Modern High Stool with Back Support Bar
This chair from LIXBD is simple yet classy. It is appropriate to place at various types of places such as the dining room, bar, creative working space. It does not take much space. The size of the seat is wide enough to sit comfortably.
- Modern and classic design
- Adjustable height
- Sturdy and stable
1. YZjk Bar Stool 360 Swivel Chair, Adjus Height with Wheels Office
The YZjk Swivel Chair is an office-friendly chair. It has round metal as the frame, an Ergonomic backrest design, and a thick cushion seat. The height of the chair is adjustable and it is space-saving.
- Can place in various places other that office such as the meeting room, the waiting room, living room, etc
- Give you the vintage style look
- Easy to assemble
One of the good reasons that some people prefer the office chair without wheel over the trendy office chair with the wheel is that office chair without wheels are not limited to place at only your working office. When you get tired of it, you can place it at other places such as your home office, your living room, dining room, etc. We hope this article could find you your new office chair without a wheel.
Tip to choosing the right office chair without wheels
When it comes to buying an office chair, you must look for utter comfort because it’s mostly about sitting on the chair for hours in front of your computer. However, there are some other features you need to focus on too.
- Check the height, width, and depth of the seat. The standard width is about 17 to 20 inches for most comfortable use. Try to buy one with adjustable seat heights and tilt.
- Check the material of the seat with good padding and durable, breathable fabric.
- Buy one with lower back support.
- Try to buy one with support for your arms and shoulder if your job requires hours of sitting.
How to clean your wheel-less office chair
Cleaning and maintaining any furniture are critical. You need to pay some extra attention to your wheel-less office chair as you use it every day all day long. Depending on the materials and fabrics, the cleaning technique may vary, but some general tips are followings:
- Remove dust and any loose debris regularly to avoid extra hustle at a time. You can use a vacuum cleaner for that or brush out the dust. Be gentle with leather coated chairs.
- Blot any liquid spilled as fast as possible.
- You can remove the stains with rubbing alcohol. Check the cleaning tag for instructions to remove stains and spills as different fabrics may be used for different chairs.
- You can also use a water-based solvent with a little liquid soap for W-coded chairs and a dry-cleaning solvent for S-coded chairs.
Buying office chairs may seem a little tricky, but you can win this game with the tips mentioned above. Just keep in mind to look for a chair that feels comfortable and supports your back, shoulder, and arms. Your body will tell you what to choose.
Whatever brand or type you buy, it’s wise to change your chair and buy a new one when the time comes. In general, five years can be an excellent period to look for a new one. When your chair looks worn out, leave it alone. Again, many of these chairs come with warranties. So, no need to worry at all.