Parker Pens are known for their stylish, technologically advanced and sophisticated designs that has been around for over 125 years. The founder George Stafford Parker was a believer in innovations, always striving to design pens in a better way. His craftsmanship led to the creation of pens that can be refilled. And his pens gained global recognition. And soon after, it was no longer just any pen; it became a symbol of status and standard. To this day, Parker pens are regarded as a prestigious pen. You might be looking at your pen and thinking, how is this any different? Well, Parker gives you confidence, makes you look elegant and its writing is better than any other regular pen. So, check out the following parker pens and pick the one you like the most!
You might be interested: Best Parker Fountain Pen
Best Parker Pens Review
If you’re looking for a Parker Pen within twenty dollars, Vector can be perfect for you. You surely wouldn’t be getting a magic wand from Parker at this price, but this works pretty well. It is a slim and lightweight plastic body fountain pen. The chrome of the clip bears the symbol of the Parker arrow.
- Quite affordable.
- Molded plastic cap and barrel along with a contrasting steel rim.
- Uses Converter nib or Cartridge for a refill.
9. Parker Galaxy
If you are looking for a stylish yet inexpensive pen, Galaxy is a great choice. It looks sophisticated and smart with its slim design. The Galaxy pen is more like Jotter in performance. It has been made with steel and gold trimming. This Ballpen consists of blue ink that delivers clear and neat handwriting.
- Comes with a fine nib and blue color ink.
- Dteel body with Golden trim.
- Uses a Push mechanism to write.
It comes with the 5th Technology model of the Parker pen, advanced pen that gives a classic outlook similar to any fountain pen. It uses rollerball to ensure that it is a smudge-proof and long-lasting. The tip is designed to automatically adjust to your writing style. It doesn’t leak ink from impact, pressure or temperature. One of the best things is that the designing of the refill cap prevents the ink from drying out.
- It comes with a pouch and a specially designed gift box.
- A perfect mixture of Parker’s heritage and advanced technology.
- It comes in a variety of colors to choose from.
Ambient is a classy pen. It has both rollerball and ballpoint. And the pen costs around $60 and $110. It comes with a neat lacquered cap made out of carbon steel. Additionally, it has a barrel that contains a metal grip. The nib opens with a twist. It glides over any paper effortlessly.
- It contains a piston-style converter.
- The nib is made of stainless steel.
6. Parker IM
IM was first released in 2006 as the reflection of modern pens. It was further redesigned in 2009. This smartpen comes with high-quality finishing and performance.The 2009’s change in design removed the arrow clip, which was replaced by one sleek clip that has fins where the arrow comes with narrow ends. The ring in the cap was made wider with the addition of a ring at the peak of the rollerball pens and the fountain.
- It has long-lasting nib made out of stainless steel.
- The comfortable and stylish modern shape brings out a silhouette feel.
- Smooth Refill options.
Check this out: Best Fabric Office Chairs
5. Urban Parker Pen
It has a very distinguished and sleek design that goes with the brand’s name, easily fits in your corporate life and performs well. The torpedo-shaped pen becomes the widest in the barrel’s tip where it meets with the cap. It is slightly heavy towards the back. This works in favor of the people who have larger hands.
- It comes in 16 different colors.
- You can use both gel pen and ball pen refills for the pen.
- Balances perfectly in larger hands.
Parker stands for high-quality engineering, classic style along with elegance. If this definition is what represents Parker, then Sonnet is a pure reflection of Parker’s work. The nib is made out of platinum or gold plates mixed with rhodium. It comes with two types of nibs: medium and fine.
- It has rare chiseled finishes that have engraved designs to get along with any style.
- Balance and weight have been minimized for comfortable writing.
- All the pens undergo hand checking before reaching the market.
Made in 1967, the Classic Parker still holds the icon for perfection. It is great for personal use, as a gift or in daily corporate life. It comes with a simple and classic Parker clip. Your writing will look quite clean and aesthetic with this pen too.
- Covered with a steel body.
- It is great for clean and smooth handwriting.
If you are a pen collector, we would recommend collecting this 1921’s living fossil from Parker. Along with its regular designs, there are three editions of Duofold that were released during the 125th Anniversary of Parker, and this is one of them. You can find both rollerball and ballpoint version of this pen. Every inch of it describes the elegance of the heritage of Parker. It has been assembled by hands and comes in a luxurious gift box.
- Hard body made of resin and palladium.
- Holds the tradition of craftsmanship that has been there since 1921.
Jotter is the most popular yet one of the most affordable parker pens in the World. It is a practical pen that can last long and looks professional. It has ‘P’, the symbol of Parker, embedded on its stainless steel cover. You would love the smooth grip and retractable pen. And it looks no less classy or sophisticated than any other Parker Pen.
- Highly shined and contain a traditional arrowhead clip.
- The click during the twist is quite satisfying.
- It has optimal ink flow and lasts long.
after learning about so many types of Parker pens, are you still trying to distinguish it with your regular pens? Well, we assure you that once you get one of these, you can never go back!