In this era, there are many distractions evolving around you from social media, your friends, and your schoolwork as well as your paid work. Therefore, if you don’t spare sometime reading on the book that matters to you, you will be overwhelmed. This article has picked 10 famous book from famous authors for you to take a look.
Best Personal Development Book Review
10. The Power Of Your Subconscious Mind
Joseph Murphy is the author behind this personal development book. He is a major figure in the human potential movement. Most of his study is about eastern religions and he was a scholar of the I Ching, the Chinese book of divination.
- simple, scientifically proven techniques and the astonishing facts about how your subconscious powers
- Includes Law of Attraction to increase your money-getting powers.
You must see this: Top 10 Best Business Books for Beginners in 2021
9. The 7 Keys to Success: Awakening to Your Life Purpose
Will Edwards has one life passion to help people deal with life challenges and struggles. His main focus is on personal development and his books are described as life-changing books.
- helps readers to find courage, make necessary changes to their lives or perhaps,and even begin their lifework.
- Is filled with anecdotes and personal stories to illustrate the principles.
8. The Road Back to You: An Enneagram Journey to Self-Discovery
Besides writing books, Ian Morgan Cron gained all his experiences from being a speaker, Enneagram teacher, psychotherapist, eminent songwriter, and Episcopal priest. The other author of this book is Suzanne Stabile. Suzanne has conducted over five hundred Enneagram workshops over the past twenty-five years.
- Help you figure out your personality trait with the help from The Enneagram
- accessing Enneagram wisdom and exploring its connections with Christian spirituality for a deeper knowledge of ourselves
7. What To Say When You Talk To Your Self
Shad Helmstetter is a PhD behavioral researcher that has published a dozen books in the field of personal growth. One of which is this book. He believes in the power of internal change and has advocated for his belief on more than 1200 radio and television programs including Oprah Winfrey, and ABC, CBS, NBC, and CNN News.
- Tell readers how to erase and replace past mental programs with healthy, new programs that can be positively life-changing.
6. Fear of Missing Out
Patrick McGinnis is famously known by the term he created FOMO. He wrote one of Harvard Business School articles that signifies FOMO to describe the decimating anxiety when thinking other people are having better, more fulfilling, experiences than you are.
- Written with self-evaluations throughout the book
- Provides a solution: decision-making
- weigh the costs and benefits of your choices
5. Atomic Habits
one of the world’s leading experts on habit formation, James Clear wrote down this book and as expected, it has over one million copies. The book contents practical strategies that will teach you exactly how to form good habits, break bad ones, and master the tiny behaviors that lead to remarkable results.
- draws on the most proven ideas from biology, psychology, and neuroscience to create an easy-to-understand guide for making good habits
You might like this: Top 10 Best Leadership Books For Women In 2021
4. Unfu*k Yourself: Get Out of Your Head and into Your Life
This book of Gary John Bishop became New York Times Best Seller because the author creatively made the personal development book refreshing with the combination of BS-free self-empowerment guide that offers an honest, no-nonsense, tough-love approach to help you move past self-imposed limitations.
- Provides the tools and advice you need to demolish the slag weighing you down
- Navigate the consequences of the negative self-talk
3. The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
Stephen R. Covey is one among the authors that advocates against the old traditions that hold people back from accomplishing big things. The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People ignores trends and pop psychology for proven principles of fairness, integrity, honesty, and human dignity.
- Content instruction helping people solve personal and professional problems
2. How to Win Friends & Influence People
The working piece from Dale Carnegie has over 60 years has carried thousands of now-famous people up the ladder of success in their business and personal lives.
- The six ways to make people like you
- The twelve ways to win people to your way of thinking
- The nine ways to change people without arousing resentment
1. The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck
If you are entering your adulthood stage in life and everything is at your confusion, do not miss out this book from MARK MANSON. He seriously generate simplified word in a way that explains all of your questions in mind.
- Over 6 million copies sold
- corrects delusional expectations
- backed by both academic research and well-timed poop jokes
check this out: Top 10 Best Spiritual Book In 2021
To spend your time well and more fulfilling, investing on a book to learn from a successful author should be on your to do list. We hope you can find one of your favorite books here. Thank you for reading our article.