Portable scanner is used to scan and store the content of your text and other data while you are travelling, which then you can transfer the content into your computer. Hence, it scan document such as images, posters, magazine pages, and more. However, it is hard for you to decide, which of the portable scanner that will be your best working assistants, since it comes in a different quality, colors, and brands. Therefore, we have done some research to provide you some ideas of the top 10 best portable scanner you can buy.
Best Portable Scanner Review
10. Fujitsu ScanSnap S1300i Portable Color Duplex Document
The Fijitsu portable scanner is totally perfect for you, because it is designed just for your need. Hence, it can digitize up to 12 black and white or color pages per minute or even less, with its auto-feeder and it can even senses each document sizes and colors. Moreover, it scan your document quickly and smoothly, which you can scan important documents to drawing art and photos. You can scan your document directly into the cloud to access them from anywhere, since it is one button simplicity, so you can scan and easily save it.
- Optical resolution of up to 600dpi for color pages
- Scan and save
- Weight 3.09 pounds
- Double sided color scanning with 10 page automatic document feeder (ADF)
- Auto color detection, auto rotation for upside down documents, and blank page removal
More to see check here: Top 10 Best Four Drawer File Cabinet In 2020
9. DocketPORT 687 Duplex Card Scanner
As one of the most convenient portable scanner, this scanner is the size of a stapler, which it suites perfectly for carried around or small desk office. This scanner, includes software that makes its east for you to scan your documents and photos into PDF, PEG, and TIFF files formats. Thus, this scanner also comes with a driver that ensure compatibility of thousands of software applications and hardware systems for you.
- Scan directly to industry-standard PDF format
- Can media at up to 600 dpi
- Durable and reliable enough for high volume environments
- Weight 1.46 pounds.
8. Visioneer Patriot P15 Portable Document Scanner
The Visioneer portable scanner, is your best mate that scan all your documents quickly and smoothly, with its 200 dip it could scans up to 20 pages or 40 color images per minute. Plus, this scanner designed to handle everything from business cards or photos to plastic IDs to larger documents. The scanner it allows you to select your choice of eight presets by pressing a single button, and it will automatically sends your scan files to a specified folder on your computer.
- Fully configurable 20-sheet ADF
- Compatible with both Macs and PCs
- Power by either a USB cable or a wall plug
- Weight 3.3 pounds
- 8 presets for 1-touch scanning to multiple applications.
7. Doxie Go SE Wi-Fi – The Smarter Wi-Fi Scanner with Rechargeable
Doxie portable scanner is the perfect scanner that you can bring everywhere you want, since it weigh less than 2 pounds. This scanner can insert your paper to scan full-color pages in just 8 seconds at up to 600 dpi, since it includes the built-in Wi-Fi and has a pretty impressive 8GB memory. In addition, it also scan up to 400 pages per charge, and store up to 4,000 pages. Hence, it can access your smartphones and it has apps for both Mac and your PC to help you keep everything organized.
- No computer required
- Rechargeable battery
- Weight 1.9 pounds.
6. Plustek AD480 – Desktop Scanner for Card and Document
The Plustek portable scanner is the most suitable scanner for you if you are looking for the scanner that could scan and manage all your files, since its intelligent scan correction function could help you to another level. Moreover, with a button utility scanning, it can scan documents in all common imaging formats including JPEG, TIFF, and PDF.
- Auto Threshold, Auto Rotate, Auto Crop
- Blank page removal and color dropout
- AD480 features TWAIN and WIA drivers with industry-standard
- Weight 2.87 pounds.
5. Canon imageFORMULA P-215II Mobile Document Scanner
This portable scanner is the perfect solution for you to scan your document both in office and at home, because you can carry it anywhere with the weight of only 1 pound. Plus, it Complete with a built‐in card scanner, with a compact size, simple use, and high‐quality imaging, which you can scan all type of documents. Hence, it can scans both sides of your document at the same time at up to 15 pages-per-minute, with a 20 sheet automatic feeder.
- Scans both sides of a document at the same time
- Supports Windows and Mac and including TWAIN driver
- Weight 1 pound.
You might like this: Top 10 Best DLP Projectors In 2020
4. Vupoint ST470 Magic Wand Portable Scanner
The portable scanner from Vupoint can digitize your documents anywhere, at home or office, because it was designed as a handheld devices that could assist you in managing your documents. Thus, with a 1200 dip, it can scan documents to images 8.5″ wide and up to 10.5 inches long. This scanner also includes a small LCD screen for you to see your results on the spot, and it has a built-in 32 GB memory and Wi-Fi.
- Quality of 300, 600, or 1050 dpi
- Auto feed dock
- Powered by a rechargeable lithium-polymer battery
- Magic Wand ST470 portable scanner
- USB docking station
- 1.5” color LCD screen
- Weight 2.4 pounds.
3. Brother DS-720D Mobile Color Page Scanner, White (DS720D)
Brother’s Wireless Portable Scanner is the most convenient scanner you could ever find, because it not only organized your important document, it is also lightweight that you can take it anywhere with you. Plus, you can scan your documents at up to 600 × 600 dpi resolution, since it deliver a very quick scanning in black and white, as well as color.
- Length 12 inches
- Scans up at up to 600 × 600 dpi resolution.
- Weight 1 pound.
2. Epson WorkForce ES-50 Portable Sheet-fed Document Scanner
This portable scanner is one of the fastest portable scanners you could ever find, because it can scan a single page in as little as 5.5 seconds. In addition, you can also merge multiple pages of scans into one file with its automatic feeding mode. This scanner is not only small, but it is also the best tool to organize all your files, from your important documents to photos.
- USB powered connect to computer
- No batteries or external power supply required
- Includes Nuance OCR create searchable PDFs and editable Word and Excel files
- Weight 9.4 ounces.
1. Magic Wand Portable Scanner Kit
The Magic Wand portable scanner is the ideal scanner for you if you are looking for a scanner that you can travel with it, because it is lightweight. Thus, thus scanner could scan your documents and photos, which it can storing up to 5,000 images and scan up to 800 files with included 8GB Card. Moreover, it’s really fast, since it could scans documents 8.27inches wide and up to 98inches long in just 3 seconds.
- Scan up to 800 files with included 8GB card
- Optical character recognition software
- Weight 1.19 pounds.
Don’t forget to check this: Top 10 Best Duplex Printing In 2020
Now that you have read through along the list of our top 10 favorite pick, we hope that you can find your best assistance in managing your documents, and help you to keep up with your work life. Hence, don’t take long time to consider, purchase one of these products now, because it will take you to another level of modern working experiences.