Self-help audio books are the most influential books that help you to improve your mental health, and it will leave you with a great and clear mindset about your life. Moreover, it will lead you to find your true self and allow you to abandon your anxiety and insecurities. However, it is not easy to pick which of these self-help audiobooks that suit you, due to the differences in contents, authors, and designs. Thus, we have done some research to give you some insight into the top 10 best self-help audiobooks you can surely add to your cart without any regret.
Are you currently looking for the impactful self-help audiobooks that help you to bring your sense of positivity to your daily life, but you couldn’t find the right one. Now you don’t have to stress out about how to find your ideal self-help audiobook anymore, because here below are 10 of the best self-help audiobooks that we would like to introduce to you.
Best Self-Help Audio Book Review
10. 12 Rules for Life: An Antidote to Chaos
This powerful and inspiring self-help audiobook by Dr. Peterson will explore various things that revolve around our lives, from shatters the modern commonplaces of science, faith, and human nature while transforming and ennobling the mind and spirit of yours. Plus, this self-help audiobook also discussing discipline, freedom, adventure, and responsibility from the author’s experiences.
- Humorous, surprising, and informative
- Listening length is 15 hours and 40 minutes
- Contain the hard-won truths of an ancient tradition.
9. The Purpose Driven Life: What on Earth Am I Here For?
The self-help audiobook here is the New York Times bestselling book by Pastor Rick Warren that will surely help you understand the purpose of your life. Moreover, this book is far more than just an audiobook; it’s the roadmap for your spiritual journey, which will transform your life to the next level. Hence, it will inspire you to stop and realize how God uniquely designed you for a purpose only you can fulfill, and you will discover the meaning and real purposes of your life.
- 70 translations available
- Listening length is 9 hours and 38 minutes.
8. The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change
This self-help audiobook that was written by Stephen R. Covey, has been a top seller of the year since it ignores trends and pop psychology for proven principles of fairness, integrity, honesty, and human dignity. In addition, it will help you solve personal and professional problems since it includes a new foreword and afterword that explore whether the 7 Habits are still used by many.
- Proven principles of fairness, integrity, honesty, and human dignity
- Listening length is 13 hours and 4 minutes.
Don’t forget to check: Top 10 Best Spiritual Book In 2020
7. Getting Past Your Past: Take Control of Your Life
The self-help audiobook Getting Past Your Past offers practical procedures that demystify the human condition and empower listeners looking to achieve real change. Thus, Francine Shapiro written this book explains how our personalities develop and why we become trapped into feeling, believing, and acting in ways that don’t serve us. Moreover, you will also learn techniques to improve your relationships, breakthrough emotional barriers, and overcome your limitations.
- Humor, and fascinating real life stories
- Listening length is 12 hours and 2 minutes.
6. 10% Happier: How I Tamed the Voice in My Head
This self-help audiobook embarks on an unexpected, hilarious, and deeply skeptical odyssey through the strange worlds of spirituality and self-help, and discovers a way for you to be happier and truly achievable. Plus, this inspiring book will take you on a ride from the outer reaches of neuroscience to the inner sanctum of network news to the bizarre fringes of America’s spiritual scene, and leaves you with a takeaway that could actually change your life.
- Embark on an unexpected, hilarious, and deeply skeptical odyssey
- Listening length is 7 hours and 50 minutes.
5. How to Stop Feeling Like Sh*t
The self-help audio book by Andrea Owen, is a straight-shooting approach to self-improvement for you, one that tells the truth about the most common self-destructive behaviors you tend to engage in. Also, the book includes the part from listening to the imposter complex and harsh inner critic to catastrophizing and people-pleasing. Therefore, it empowers you to create happier, more fulfilling lives.
- For women who want to stop undermining their own happiness once and for all
- Listening length is 6 hours.
4. You Are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness
This self-help audio book that was written by Jen Sincero, takes you on a wild joy ride to your own transformation, helping you create the money, relationships, career, and general all-around awesomeness you so desire. Hence, after reading this book, you will understand why you are how you are, how to love what you can’t change, how to change what you don’t love, and how to start living the kind of life you used to be jealous of.
- Audie Award Winner, Personal Development, 2014
- Serves up 27 bite-sized chapters full of hilariously inspiring stories
- Listening length is 5 hours and 45 minutes.
Check this out: Top 10 Best Leadership Books For Women In 2020
3. The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck
In this book, the author Mark Manson, advises us to get to know our limitations and accept them, because when we embrace our fears, faults, and uncertainties, and once we stop running and avoiding and start confronting painful truths, we can begin to find the courage, perseverance, honesty, responsibility, curiosity, and forgiveness we seek for. Thus, this book is filled with entertaining stories and profane, ruthless humor that is a refreshing slap for us in this generation to help us lead contented grounded lives.
- Filled with entertaining stories and profane, ruthless humor
- Listening length is 5 hours and 17 minutes.
2. Unfu*k Yourself: Get Out of Your Head and into Your Life
This self-help audio book is a self-empowerment guide that offers an honest, no-nonsense, tough-love approach to help you move past self-imposed limitations. Moreover, in this straightforward handbook, the author gives you the tools and advice you need to demolish the slag weighing you down and become the truly best version of yourself.
- Self-empowerment guide
- Listening length is 3 hours and 23 minutes.
1. Declutter Your Mind: How to Stop Worrying, Relieve Anxiety
This self-help audiobook will teach you the habits, actions, and mindsets to clean up the mental clutter that is currently holding you back from living a meaningful life. Therefore, the author of this book will provide you a practical, science-backed action that can create real and lasting change if you practiced them regularly.
- Practical, science-backed actions that create a lasting change
- Listening length is 3 hours and 16 minutes.
Choosing the right self-help audio book for yourself that suits you the most is not easy. Now, we can help you out. Thus, after you have spent your valuable time reading our top 10 self-help audiobooks pick, we hope that we could give you some more ideas and be able to pick the right one that fits with your needs.