In this modern world, smartphones are dominating the phone industry. However, there are still many people who opt to go for traditional phones because of their clear and loud sound quality and simplicity in the way to use. However, since the number of the available sip phones on sale is limited, it is not easy at all to find or differentiate the sip phones. Seeing the difficulties and the hardship, we decided to create a carefully written list for you to know what are the top best sip phones in 2020. Therefore, please check our article out now!
Best Sip Phone Review
9. Grandstream GXP1625 Small to Medium Business HD IP Phone
We would like to kickstart our list with the first sip phone from Grandstream. It is a very beautiful and sleek sip phone we have ever seen. The memory capacity to contain phonebooks can be up to 500 contacts and you can ever store your previous call history up to 200 records.
- The display is 13248 pixels backlit graphical LCD.
- The keypads have 2 dual-color line keys.
8. Amazon Renewed IP Business PoE
Polycom products also released their refurbished products with many testing and improvement process to make sure that the quality of the product is still good as the new one. This sip phone has Ethernet 10Base.
- This is a certified product.
- The screen has an LCD display.
- This sip phone does not have a Wi-Fi connection.
7. Yealink SIP-T42S IP Phone
Our 7th product on the list goes to Yealink, which is a well-designed and sleek product. It has a simple but elegant design that might look best on the office desk. Moreover, it has great voice quality with echo cancellation. Not to mention the fact that the price is really acceptable with great quality.
- This sip phone is amazingly light and easy to hold.
- The keypads are large and clear.
- However, the power supply is not included.
6. Yealink SIP-T27G IP Phone
Yealink SIP IP Phone is a 3.66-inch display screen that operates on Yealink Optima HD technology and wideband codec of Opus so that the sound quality is superb and realistic.
- Service coverage is really big.
- There are some colors on the keypads.
- The phone can boost faster response.
Don’t forget to check: Top 10 Best 2 Line Cordless Phones In 2020
5. Fanvil X210 Enterprise VoIP Phone
Once you have used this type of sip phone from Fanvil X210 Enterprise, you will never be able to forget how convenient and easy it is. It has 20 SIP lines and a 3-way conference with available fast hotspots as well. The keypad is 42 and has tri-colors. There are also dual gigabit ports with H.624 support for receiving a video call.
- The design is quite unique.
- This is a professional and dynamic VOIP Phone.
- The keypads are finger-friendly.
- You can do a video-call with this SIP Phone.
4. Polycom VVX 411 12-Line IP Phone
The screen of this sip phone works well in the dark or wherever that is low-light because the screen display is backlit. This sip phone also works really well with Vonage.
- The speaker on the phone is loud enough.
- The design is trendy.
- The body is sleek and well-designed.
3. Grandstream WP820 Portable Wi-Fi Phone
This SiP phone is unique because it can be connected to Wi-Fi with its antenna design and high-tech roaming support. There is also Bluetooth function to work with headsets or mobile devices. Since there are dual mics designs, you will be able to experience the HD voice and noise-shield technology.
- The body of this sip phone is slim and cool.
- There is a micro USB port and 3.5mm Headset jack installed.
- Durable and long-lasting because you can talk for 7.5 hours with 150-hour standby.
Check this out: Top 10 Best Wireless Conference Phone In 2020
2. Yealink SIP-T46S IP Phone
This is another great version of sip phones from the Yealink. It has 16 lines, dual ports Gigabit Ethernet. The screen is 4.3 inch and 480*272 pixel color display and backlit support. There is also wifi and Bluetooth support via its BT40.
- The keypad allows you to dial easily.
- The screen is a large, 4.3-inch display.
- The power supply is not included.
1. Cisco CP-8841-3PCC-K9 SIP VoIP Phone
This is the best one that we have considered. It has high-quality and full duplex wideband audio support. There is also echo and noise cancellation service, the quality of the sound is clear and loud. It also features Gigabit Ethernet and 802.3af/a.
- This sip phone’s screen has a great resolution.
- The quality of the phone is top-notch.
- This phone also works with 3rd party VOIP providers.
Overall, after we have compiled this article, we realized that it was not easy at all to rank these good-quality sip phones. They are good and special in their own ways, However, we tried to be neutral and ranked them. We took a careful look at the reviews back from the previous customers, as well as the qualities of each of the phone above. We tried hard because we want you to feel safe and ensured in reading our list and know how to choose the right sip phone for yourself. Please feel free to check the aforementioned sip phones on the internet or go and check out at the store after you finished reading this list!!